Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Last Song.

My Christmas wish came true but late...
Hahaha. BLISS..
Was at Borders with the cousin just the other day.
Walked to the Literature section hoping to find the book, but alas, it was in vain. They have Dear John, Nights in Rodanthe, A walk to remember, the list goes on...ALL BUT MY BOOK
Saw the sales assistant walking by just at the right moment and so I asked if they have the book.
He looked at the shelf and went off for a very very long time before coming back with the book in his hand. He must have ransacked the whole store room or something.

But again...I finally got my book!!! Yippie. Nothing can make me as happy as this!!!!




The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.








Have faith, believe in whatever you wish for and you just might get it!


**The first person I told that I got this book was him. I think I'm weird. Hahaha. But who cares anyway. But I got disconnected halfway )): FML.





Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin