Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Little Things,




Its an okay day (:
The little things you do...
Talking, simply glancing, saying my name, noticing I exist....
All these you do make me smile in my heart at least.
You don't know it.
Others do not know it.
Only my heart knows it.

Bought hair extensions.
Went shopping.
But forgotten to cut my hair.

Tomorrow is gonna be an amazing day...because!!! I'm gonna watch New Moon!!!!!
Like finally!!! So so so excited!

Not sure if I'm staying out for the night tomorrow.
Plans like this always get cancelled at the last minute.
Not setting high hopes.

But still!!!!!
Its a New Moon night tomorrow!!!!!!

Alrights.
Gonna go eat my Korean Ramen and watch some movies before I sleep.
Night folks!



Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin