Saturday, December 5, 2009

Just dance dance dance.....

Alrighty, all these were on Wednesday. ELDC and ZOUK.

New Moon sucks shiz. One of the most boring show I ever watched. I fell asleep. >.<
It was only nice cos Dakota Fanning was in it.
Taylor Lautner scenes were bad. Its not his fault. The script was just bad. They made him look like a faggot in his lines.
Well..enough of the bad ones.


This post is filled with pictures because my teeny camera could not resist taking a picture of everyone. (((:
~take that picture of you its so magical, we be so fantastical~


ELDC!!!
Some love from the BFFs.
If only Ally was there. ):

This picture just look so spastic. Hahahaa.
The two are crazy.


Daryl and Chai Pok Ning aka Xin ni.


Hahaha. WTF right??? They are mad seriously.
Jonathan and Edmund are entertained in the background.


Peace. ((:




I wonder if you can see what I see??!!
*hint*Lookey between the legs.*hint*




Love Ariel. (:
The inseperables in school.




Edmund doing the peace sign again!!!
Jason doing some lame magic trick in the background.




Showing the magic trick... Its super lame.
Three guys... take your pick. I've chosen mine(its a secret of course). hahaha :P





Tryna act sexaye!!!
Model photoshoot soon enough.







EDMUND!!!
With the peace sign again.
Wearing yours truly's shades. Nice right???
The poor boy scraped his arm and knee yesterday.
Hope he gets better soon.





Me likey this pic (:






Daryl holding my stupid chain.
Tryna act sexy once again.
I brought the chain to school so that I can wear it out at night.
The boys thought I was gonna do some SM thing??!!




Kk. I don't say you all will get what he is trying to do also.
This pose was my suggestion though. Hahaha




Me: "You wanna be on top?" (ANTM song)
Ariel: " Come on gimme the best you can" (in her best Tyra Banks tone)
Me: " Lemme see Fierceeeee"
Me and Ariel: *laugh laugh laugh"





I don't know what he is doing here.






More pics with my beloved babe.



Know what???
That was the first time I took pictures with Ariel.
Can you even believe it??!!




I give you all the permission to laugh at this.
Modelling fail!!!!






I can't remember what this picture is about already.





Melvin giving Daryl the F***.
Hahaha.






Me and Claire.
This girl's awesome (:





Sharon!!!
See her everyday on the bus to school.
She's a sweet sweet girl.





Jason with my extension.
He spoiled it ))):
It broke.



ELDC class outing at Hongkong Cafe

Chai Pok Ning.






Melvin and Edmund.
Cute!




Totally candid!!!
Jason took this without me and Claire even knowing.
I look spazzed.




Us people.
From left: Sharon, Xin Ni, Me!, Claire, Jason, Jonah, Melvin, Edmund




YUM SENG!!!!!!!!!







The girls (((:





Next is PARTY TIME!!!!!!!

Zouk. Phuture.

I don't know what pose to do then anyhow.
I look cartoon here. Haha.





Sherman!!!





Us waiting for our drinks.







Jug jug jug jug jug.
Gulp gulp gulp gulp.



Yep its huge. But we downed it baby!





Smiling for the camera.
I'm so short. -.-



Shiz. Can't think of anymore caption. Ugh.




Last picture.
Goodnight. (:


I see faces of you even when I'm partying.
Its either I'm obsessed or twitterpated.
Ugh. F*** it.




Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin