Monday, December 21, 2009

Things to rejoice about this Christmas!

1) Number one on my list.... Ariel's BACK!!! I am sooo happy. I miss this girl soooo much.

2) No more f***ing projects!!!

3) Cousin's coming back tomorrow from Sydney. Yippie yay!

4) Clubbing on Wednesday.

5) Christmas on Friday

6) Christmas party/gathering/dinner on Thursday

7) I'm probably gonna be away on CNY

8) Postcard from Ah Piao received!!!!

9) Swap items from US came in.

10) 2 weeks break from school!!!!!

11) I made lotsa good friends in ELDC.

12) I bought Temptations of Wife DVD

13) I can sleep in for the next 2 weeks

14) I've been spending time with him outside curriculum time (group outings that is), he still doesn't know I like him. Probably suspects, but no, I never said a thing.

15) Him. He's the happiest thing that has happened to me so far. Even though I know it would be impossible. But still... Seeing him, hearing things about him, his presence, when my friends speak about him, seeing his Messenger screen pop up whenever he comes online, everything about him makes me smile. I never had a bad day since you appeared. I might never see you again after today. I might never get the chance to ever tell you how I feel. There's something special about him that is different from others.




"You appear just like a dream to me, just like a kaleidoscope of colors that cover me"





Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin