Monday, December 21, 2009

Goodbye ELDC. K Box.

Last Friday was the last day of my ELDC stopover. And I am actually rather sad that everything is gonna end here. Was only starting to enjoy my stopover and the friends I made there. I'm missing all of them so much already! I miss all the girls...all the boys crap...and the supervisors. Sigh... Why must good things come to an end? Hope we'll all meet up often (:



ELDC

The boys. Yep. And I mean all the boys. Excluding Mr Fuan of course!!!!
They're all pigging out even before the girls went down.


Haha. Look at Claire and Jason!!!


My supervisor Mr Fuan!!!
He ate lotsa pizza and I mean LOTS!


CHEEZE!!!
Pizza. Edmund. And the chicken bone!


Everyone is eating except me. I hate cheese!


Pics with da girls.
Claire and Sarah.
I'm gonna miss Claire so much. My darling!!!


Jason say must take family portrait.


Can't think of a caption.... -.-
Happy times!

Me, Sharon and Jason.


Us girls with Mr Woon.


Edmund: "Jacky why you so ___?"
Jacky: _|_


My group mate Weesan.

They're probably spamming people's account again...i think.


The Emperor and his *ahem* Eunuch(gong gong).
He says he's the emperor. And I'm the ):


SLIM SHADY!!!



Jason wants to kill me ))):




Chai pok and Sarah


His best model pose.






CHAI POK's BIRTHDAY!!!

Blowing the candles.....


Making a wish.....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAI POK!!!!


They're trying to figure out the weird ass thing.
Everything's in chinese... Lucky they are there.


EDMUND!!!


Verdict. Jason likes taking pictures of the two of us. Thanks dude.
We're singing some song... I think Bad Romance???
Sing too many songs until cannot remember already.



Pictures MAY NOT be up on FB.
Too lazy..... :P


***Guess which picture in the bunch do I like best?? ^^
Comment in ShoutBox (: hahaha. Yeah luh. I too "bo liao". But play for fun can right?




Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin