Friday, December 11, 2009

"Hey Stephen"





My favourite part in the whole song....

"Hey Stephen, I've been holding back this feeling
So I've got some things to say to you I've seen it all, so I thought
But I've never seen no body shine the way you do
The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name
It's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change
Hey Stephen, why are people always leaving I think you and I should stay the same
[CHORUS]
Cause I can't help it if you look like an angel
Can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so
Come feel this magic I've been feeling since I met you
Can't help it if there's no one else I can't help myself "


This is what I wanna say to you. (:
Bet you're never gonna read this.
So I can speak my mind here out loud.
My feelings have gone deeper and deeper even though I know shouldn't have.
My thoughts have gone further and further even though I shouldn't have.
You can't get the hints.
I can't be too obvious.
My heart aches a teeny wee bit each time.
But still... seeing you sitting there.
Having the time of your life.
I'm happy. Cos' when you're happy so am I.

I'm not the kind who asks for more than she could ever get.
I'm already happy whenever I see you.
Sometimes, I just wanna scream out loud my feelings for you.
I just wanna scream "______ I LIKE YOU!"
But I just can't do that, I just can't.
Things will only get awkward.
And I know you never feel the same as I do.



I've fallen head over heels, black and bruised for you.
I like you. You yes you.



Singing to Taylor Swift's songs as I try pulling myself out of this entire thing.
The whole time while looking and planning what to get, do, give to you.
I was thinking, "Was it worth it? Would this boy ever appreciate it?"
Wonder when will I get the answer.


I've already gone so far.
Its too late to quit now.
I will hang on... even if hanging on seems like it will lead to nowhere.


I...I think I do really like you.




Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin