Friday, December 25, 2009

FML.

The title says it all.
Stupid indecisive actions. Stupid me.
I did the most stupid thing ever.
Its minor but still...
I prolly freaked whoever it is out. ):
I.AM.SO.STUPID.

I'm left to lick my own wounds and clean up my own shiz.
FML seriously FML.

Suppose to be happy on Christmas but the stupid radio keeps playing depressing songs.
But still.. its Christmas.

All I want for Christmas is a book but the whole island of book stores have it sold out.
Popular, BORDERS, whatever there is. All do not have that book.
I want it so badly.
Any kind soul who sees the book do lemme know. Its The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.

Merry Christmas to all. Keep the dream alive (:
Goodnight.

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas"



Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin