Sunday, January 3, 2010

Once upon a Dream


"I know its true, that visions are seldom all they seem"


Sleeping Beauty.
Probably one of my favourites. Its the most beautiful story out of the rest.
Aurora is the most beautiful name ever.
Prince Phillip wears leggings/tights though... the most disgusting part of the whole movie.



He is finally noticing it, however, at this moment I somehow feel it would be better if he didn't find out. I don't know why I'm thinking this way too. I'm scared of the consequences/aftermath of a confession. It just seems... ominous? I hope he never find out about it. I'm kinda scared when I heard he suspects it. This sucks soooo bad. He's toooooo HOT to like a girl like me. Le sigh...
"I wonder....I wonder....~"



School's starting. I kinda hate school already at this point at least. Don't ask why. Probably cos' I'm enjoying the holidays wayyyy too much. Its ladies night two weeks in a row already. The best thing ever that is.



One last thing...I watched Avatar 3 times??? 3d, digital and streaming and digital again ):
I can remember line after line practically. I learned Na'vi language too. >.<
"I see you"



That's all. Don't wanna bore any one of you to tears.


"Once upon a dream....."







Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin