Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tag: Random Questions.

Was studying for tests and need a breather. Saw this tag on icyabstract and I decided to do it as well so as to rest my mind for a bit. (:

So here goes....

What is your current obsession?

COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE!!!!!! This is the NO. 1 drug I need to stay awake on the nights for studying and revising. Its getting really stressful.

What is your weirdest obsession?
I like the watching gory movies. I love seeing the blood and gore. Sadistic it is. Hahaha.

What’s your favorite comfort food?
Raisins and Fiji water. Fiji water never fails to cheer me up and I don't know why.

What would make today special?
Scoring my Excel Scenario and Solver. And also be able to memorise Culture.

What would you like to learn to do?
I wanna learn more about fashion. Like really really go in depth ont he subject. I've always love fashion and it is MY LIFE. Cliche it sounds, but you just don't know how true it is.

What’s the last thing you bought?
Cosmectics stuffs from Magicaltannsu.

What are you listening to right now?
Good Girls Go Bad- Cobra Starship

What is your favorite weather?
Any. As long as it is not hot. Cold is fine, but now WET. I hate wet weathers.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Hmm. Having my GPA increase to a 3 by end of my sophomore year.

If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be and why?
Blair Waldolf. I wanna experience the high society and high fashion environment she's in. I wanna know how she can stay confident with many people judging her and all.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Los Angeles Hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which language do you want to learn?
Cantonese. I find it a beautiful language. It always comes off in a gentle tone.

What do you look for in a friend?
Someone who can tolerate me for being who I am. Trust me, I'm really hard to handle.

Who do you want to meet in person?
Justin Timberlake.

If you had $100 now what would you spend it on?
MAC cosmetics!!! I wanna get so many stuffs from there real bad!!!!

Favorite designer?
So many. DVF for her dresses, Marc Jacobs for his great sense of high fashion meets casual style, Charles Anastase for the girly but non tacky style.

Do you admire anyone’s style?
Definitely. I particularly like Taylor Momsen's rocker style. I wish I can carry off myself like that without looking tacky.

Describe your personal style.
It depends on my mood. I like casual to rocker to street smart. But right now I'm guessing hippir chick. I'm into headbands and accessories.

What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
Ben and Jerry's P'hish Phood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

What is your favorite makeup brand?
MAC. They have such a wide collection and variety to choose from.

What makeup do you use alot?
Lip products. I'm constantly smearing my lips with Vaseline at home.


That sums everything up. Hahaha. I tag anyone who feel like doing this.
Okok. Gotta get back to studying. ):
Bye.


Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin