Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hives.

EEYUCK!!!! I've got hives. Also known as Urticaria. I got it because of the hot weather in Singapore. They're horribly itchy. Wanna scratch them with all my might just so much. It sucks so bad. It's been on for over more than 3 weeks already. Been to the polyclinic but the medication given didn't seem to help.

Finally went to a private doctor today for consultation. Cost me a freaking 36 bucks???? And I have a hell load of pills to consume. Also, I have to finish the whole dosage given. "DOUBLE YUCK"


A total of 4 packs to finish and one seems to have 20+ tabs inside.
Somebody kill me!!!!

I do hope that the medication can cure me. The rash is super super UGLY!

P.S. The good part of it is.... I HAVE 2 DAYS OF MEDICAL LEAVE (((:


Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin