Friday, July 10, 2009

Blogshopping!

I've been feeling the splurge these few days and I just could't resist. This blogshop is just too amazing for words. Check it out if you haven't. http://magicaltannsu.blogspot.com


So here's the stash that I've ordered and should be able to collect. Not much but good enough for a girl like me.

Monistat Chafing Gel Sample 6g


[DSC01554.JPG]
Its a face primer for evening out uneven skin tone. Hope it works for me (:


Blending eye brush
[DSC00382.JPG]
For blending out any harsh edges that you have during application of eyeshadow.

I seriously can't wait to receive them. Super excited! (:


Lastly, I found out I was darn freaking slow to realise that there is a preorder going on and ends tonight! I had to quickly rush to the site and look for as many good stuffs as I can. I realise I should get the blending brush under preorder. OMG!!!! REGRETTED NOT CHECKING. MY BAD. ):

Well, at least I managed to get something.

6 piece foundation and countour palette

[101_0282.jpg]

Pretty huh??? I find this palette super versatile. Can use the colours for so many different purposes. Shading, blush, contouring, highlighting and a lot more. This is almost equivalent from the one at CoastalScents.com, but i think its even better. Anyway, yesterday I was at Far East and I saw this palette and the 78 one. They are all above 40++bucks???? And I only bought these at 20+. Sucha good deal that I would not want to miss.


Anyway, all I left now is to wait for these darlings to arrive and I'll do a review or two on them. Watch this space. (:

**All pictures are taken from mgicaltannsu.blogspot.com

Love,
Bel

Imma so gonna buy more often from there as possible. There's just too much stuff to get from there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin