Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Haul and Review.

Heehee. So I've finally tested out the products I've bought earlier on from MagicalTannsu. And zomg!!! I'm like using them everyday just cause I'm so obsessed with it!

I did not require any postage because the meet up place is like just nearby from where I stay. Therefore, I got my stuff through self collection. Can save money and also know how the owner look like. And I must say, she's really pretty. *Jealous* haha.

Okay, so I received them in this cute baggie. Man...I was like hyperventilating on the inside because I was so excited to get it.


So here's what is inside
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TA-DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The small container thing is the Monistat Chafing Powder Gel. And it does live up to its name. The very first time I used it, my skin felt so smooth. Like really magically smooth.

This is my first time trying on a primer that's why I'm so amazed by it. My pores were minimalized and the skin surface looked more evened out. I'm loving this so much right now. And believe me, although it is just 6g worth of product, I used only a teeny drop of it each time and it still has so much left in the container. Definitely worth buying. The last time I checked, it was sold out! Talk about demand!


Next item is something I've been lemming after for a very very long time. And that is the blending eyeshadow brush.



It is similar to the MAC 224. It looks and serves the same purpose as well. This brush is really soft compared to other blending brushes sold outside. It blends my eyeshadows really well and I just can't get over how it feels on my lids. It diminishes any harsh edges in my eye makeup, making it look more natural. I use it everyday to apply and blend my eyeshadows. Love, love, love this brush!

Next up is the 6pc contour and foundation palette.

*the colours shown ain't that good. check out the site for pics on it.

There were two of these palette at the Magicaltannsu. One is the exact same on on Coastalscents which is the 6pc blush and contour palette and the other is this. I decided to get this one because I find that the colours in this palette is much more versatile than the other one. The first two vertically can be used as highlight or foundation, the next pinkish one can be used as blush and the last two brown ones can be used for bronzing and contouring.

This palette is essential to those who wants a slimmer and much more eccentuated face. I wanted this only for contouring and highlighting. But after using it I found out that it can be used for so much more purposes. I used them even on my eyes as eyeshadows. So there's foundation, highlight, contour, blush and eyeshadow all in one palette. Save time, money and energy!!!




So this concludes everything on my haul and review. Hope it helps. (:



Love,
Bel

3 comments:

DluxEdition.com said...

Cool stuff you got! :)

Magical Tannsu said...

so glad u like the stuff! (:

Unknown said...

Magical Tannsu: Yeah. Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin