Thursday, July 9, 2009

Babies

My hamsters Justine and Puke(don't ask me why this is the name) gave birth to 3 babies.















Imma bad mummy. I don't even know Justine had babies. Feel so irresponsible now. I'm thinking of selling the babies. Anyone wants please tell me k?

I hope the babies would survive. That's all I can hope for. They're so cute.
Kinda angry now though. C doesn't want to help me clean my cage. Then I only found out about the babies today when they're like born since I don't know when???? UGH!!!! FRUSTRATION!!!




Anyway, I've been going out with my cousin these days.
She's pretty ain't she?




Lastly, my hives are finally subsiding!!! So long farewell stupid hives.


So why can't you see, you belong with me.






Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin