Saturday, July 18, 2009

Contest. Harry Potter. Snowy.

About two months ago or so, I saw this contest. So, I decided to try my luck hoping to win. There only a total of 15 shirts to be given.

I completely forgotten about it when this came in my mail in the morning. OMG!!!! So happy!!! Never in my life have I been this lucky. (((:

But one thing, this shirt is a size 10. A little too big??? Although I am fat, but I'm short. So this shirt is apparently long? DAMN! Anyway, I think Lady Luck is on my side. (:



The shirt is nice, ain't it?





Okok... So today, I went to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince with C. The show's alright? I guess. It wasn't as "magical" as the previous movies. This one had more on emotions, relationships and drama. That's all. Not really interesting. Even at times, when the mood is supposed to be sad, it wasn't at all. Just plain weird. Anyway, Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) is so good looking now. *swooning*

Next up will be New Moon craze I guess, Taylor Lautner is HOTTTT!!!!! Can't wait to see his bare body. And Channing Tatum as Riley too!!!! Hot guys!!!!! Gonna be so interesting. (:






So today is Snowy's birthday. She's 6 years old already!!!!! Which is 42 years old in doggie years!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNOWY! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!




3 ICAs next week to settle. All within the first two days of the week. )":
Gotta go study now. TTYL


Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin