Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Single lipstick haul.

My NYX lipstick has arrived!!!
Hell excited!!!

I bought it when Magicaltannsu was having a blog sale on her own personal blog. Got this lipstick at a good steal of S$2.50. Normal price retails at...S$7 or so. I feel so accomplished. (:

Pictures pictures pictures!


Inside the envelope is this foam packaging.


(With flash. The camera ain't good. Gotta upgrade at the next IT fair.)
It is a nudish colour. Really pretty and highly raved by icyabstract (Sara) on her blog.


Yep! Its an NYX lipstick in Circe!


It says "Lip Smacking Fun Colors"


Can't wait to use it. So excited, because this is the first time I received something in my mail. Never had postage service like that before. I know I damn slow luh.

Next would be the items from my E.L.F spree that I did on Magicaltannsu as well. Can't wait for it to arrive.

**the reason I mentioned her blog so often is because I really love the products she sells. You just can't find them in Singapore at all. I am just spreading the word. (:



Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin