Saturday, October 31, 2009

Its HALLOWEEN!!!!

Hello my dear beloved friends!!! Halloween is HERE!! BUT.. it is SO not a big thing here in Singapore. We don't really dress up and roam the streets. We just dress up, go to a club and party the night away.

Well... For me, I rather get the scares than scare others. So, my Halloween this year was "celebrated" by going to Night Safari, famous for its Halloween get ups and scary train ride!!!

Without further adieu, here are the pictures.


Look at me!!! I'm so excited on getting the tickets that I completely had no idea what I was in for??!!!


Us girls... Sissy Ariel, Jamie and ME!
Main lead aka PUMPKIN blocked..


Beloved C and her mum queueing to get the tickets for us.


Below are some gruesome and possibly horrific pictures of undead friends. Don't continue if scared.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



"A DEATH IS A NIGHTMARE YOUR SLIPPERS MAKE..."
Yep. Cinderelly got killed by her own glass slippers!!!!!! Am so happy that I am prettier than Cinderelly for once!!!!
Lookie who's behind me!!!!!


Dorothy, no?
Anyways, I wonder why the guy holding the camera wants to get in the picture.



HUMAN HEAD DIM SUM FOR YOU????? *PUKE*
The women seriously is damn funny. She wants to eat my hair???
But the thing is... The box/trolley is damn tiny, I wonder how the man squeezed inside? Considering his big head, he must be feeling damn uncomfortable!!!!



!!!!!!FOOD TIME!!!!!!!!



Eyeball ice cream from Ben and Jerry's!!!!!!
The yums!!!!!!




Train of Terror!!!!!!!!!!!!


They're sooo egg-cited but scared at the same time!!! Hahaha.


C's mum and her undead ghostly friend.


Ariel and Jamie are so freaking terrified. I kept laughing so hard while taking this!!!
Ariel cried soon after. Couldn't stop laughing. *bad sister*


Preparing to board the Train of Terror. Our guide is so fraking awesome with her ultra sleepy creepy voice.
We couldn't take pics of the animals of course. NO FLASH OR YOU'LL GET THROWN OFF THE TRAIN!!!!!




We're just waiting for the train to moveeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! So slow!!!!!
I'm the fairest not becuase I am that fair. I'm scared!!!!!!


Anyways, first we went through the educational ride with the animal viewing and all. I swear a freaking huge deer came up beside me. So mesmerised! They're pretty. Then there were hyenas, wolves and the likes you would see at the zoo.



Lastly, the highlight of the whole journey beckons!!!!!!!
The ride into Neverland. The Land of No Return!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.


That my hands half covering my eyes!!! I'm really really scared but excited. The mood and setting is so eerie that anyone who is brave will be scared too. Just look at that head. It looks so real even if its fake!!!






Supposingly Eric(he's going"what are you looking at" in a affing Singlish tone,I can't help but laugh). Ariel(the mermaid is cut up!)

The theme is the undead evil Disney princesses and princes.
There's Beauty and the Beast. They're really ugly.
Snow white. And so on. Can't remember much.
It is...SCARY!!!!!



For those who miss this year's event. Be sure to go down next year. Every year has a different theme. Considering how much fun I had... I'll definitely go again next year!!!!!






Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!


Lastly, here's a video I took of the Snow White part.
WARNING!!! ITS DAMN BLAIR WITCH PROJECT/PARANORMAL ACTIVY -ISH.
But scary!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!








Love,
Bel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG. That's a cool Halloween. (: It looks so fun. Got to try having Halloween at Night Safari next time.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin