Saturday, November 7, 2009

STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





School's been nothing but HECTIC!!! Projects the shits. My group of 4 girls have been assigned to do a multimedia(MM) slide show that includes animation, movie clips, button links and games/quizzes. Wait till you hear what this MM is for.

This. Darn. MM. That. Is. Giving. Me. Hell. is.... gonna. be. for............ Nanyang Polytechnic School of Business Management OPEN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its hell stressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have to show our storyboard by next tues to the Manager of SBM. I did not do much because the girls could not agree with each other and I just wanna listen and only give ideas when there is a need to. I hope I am not considered a free rider. I DID do my part yeah! Well, now's just the beginning. I'll sure have lots more to do later on. Bring it on babes!!!! Y'all MAMA's capable of all shits.


Kk, next post will be something interesting, for me at least!
See ya.



Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin