Thursday, November 26, 2009

Secret.

I see you everyday but I can't think far.
There's only disappointment ahead if I were to continue what I'm feeling right now.
Today M talked to me but I can't remember what it was already.
Today I tapped M.
Today M's "stuff" was at my place.
Today M notices me when I'm just walking past.
Today M looked at me.
Its the little things I notice that make myself happy. This is what you get in a one sided feeling.

Dear M,

I like you. Just like not Love.
Maybe cos there's no reason to to think to far.
Its just that special feeling.
Nothing too deep.
Just those tingles.
No heart aches or jealousy.
Just tingles and tickling when you're near.
Happy butterflies in my tummy.
Funny tickling at my fingertips.
Happy smiles that cracks up my face.
Everyday just seems so surreal because I'm happy everyday.



Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin