Thursday, November 26, 2009

Stutter.




I stutter whenever I open my mouth to talk to you.
Like Bella to Edward (or at least kristen to rob).
Butterflies tickles my tummy whenever you're near.
I can't put a single sentence together when I talk to you.
I'm never like that. At least not to my friends.
You're special. But you don't know it.
I can only do so quietly, secretly, discreetly.

I will not think too much.
I will not think too far.
Every time before I head to bed, I picture you in my mind as I head of to bed, with a smile on my face.
I know nothing will come out of it. I stand no chance.

Yesterday he said a word and brushed past me.
Today he talked to me but I can't stop stuttering.
Tomorrow will be a better day. (:




Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin