Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sh** is bananas.




Went to Channel U's FUNaMANIA event. T'was darn awesome!!!!!
Took loads of pictures.
I kept hyperventilating the whole time I was there!

Anyway, I had dinner at Pasta de Waraku first.
Squid ink pasta sauce FTW!!!!
Was one of the most disgusting thing I ever seen but one the BEST thing I ever tasted!



Off to Zirca for the party.
Started off damn "suay" and boring at first.
Got into the wrong queue and had to queue from the back again.
Not to mention the ah sohs and ah pehs there are aplenty too!!!!

But I manage to take pictures with some celebs!!!


Yuan Shuai!!!! ZOMG he's darn good looking and VERY tall too. He was bending down to take this picture with me.



Nat Ho!!! SOOO HOT!!!!!!!
His hand was on my shouder underneath the bunch of my long hair.
I was gushing the whole time. He's English is so accented too!!!!



Elvin Ng. Man.... My favourite!!! Finally get to see him in person. I can die peacefully now.
But boy... this guy's drunk(look at the glass in his hand). It took him 10 seconds to figure out that I wanted to take a picture with him. And he's about to fall too.
But all in all....HE'S EFFING GORGEOUS!!!




Went into Attica because the lady outside kept asking us to go in.
Its an all girls kinda event. They have manicure and glitter tattoos.
Everything's pink! Me likey!!!!


We are the crowd.
We're c-comin out....



Manicure and tattoo. LOVE RED HOT SHEEZ!



Doing my nails!






This is the outcome of:
1. Rum and Cola x 2
2. Vodka and Cola



Sigh... if only I could party till dawn........

The end.



Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin