Thursday, October 8, 2009

In's and Out's no.1

Chinu says "hi!"

No idea of any interesting post. So i decided to do this In and Out post. A series of what's in or out in my life of the moment. Same as what lollipop26, allthatglitters21 and juicystar07 does.


IN:

Chinu- She's my latest obsession really! I love her so much!

Twitter- Haven't you guys already know how crazy I am? I'm literally spamming.

Flu- Urgh. As much as I hate it, it seems bend on staying.

Pringles Shrimp flavour- It's PINK! Try it. It doesn't taste as bad as it looks.

DIY shorts- Shorts I cut out from jeans. Hurray for it! I don't have to buy new shorts and can recycle at the same time. Talk about saving the environment.

The Hills- If you've not watch it, you're missing out so much. K-Cav is back!

Antm Cycle 13- 5"4 models rock!!!!

Bar soaps- I can lather up non stop without having fear of wasting anymore shower cream. Affordable and practical too.


OUT:

Heels- I don't seem to be wearing them anymore.

Straight Hair- I love my curls so much that I swore not to have my straight hair again.

Kourtney and Khloe TAKE Miami- "I'm in Miami Trick" Season 1 has ended ):

Clubbing/Partying- I love doing this. But I'm too broke to even step out of the house. )):

Facebook- Yes, I'm over it. I haven gone in since like......

Livejournal- Can't update any html codes at all.

Tanning- I'd rather be fair.



So that's it for my In's and Out's. What's yours?




P.S The header pic is taken by yours truly. I think its artistic enough for an amatuer like me. haha



Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin