Monday, October 5, 2009

Mid Autumn Celebration x2

The reason why this post is Mid Autumn Celebration x2 is because for my Mid Autumn/Lantern/Moon festival this year, I has two events to go to. One is a closed door event that I got invited to and another is my sister's school event. Both were great to sum it all up.



Was invited by omy.sg to attend this event at Hwa Song Museum(my uncle's name, how ironic). There's calligraphy, mooncake tasting, lantern making and museum tour.


Green tea flavoured mooncake!!!
I always wanted to try this.
Ohhh..And I hate the durian mooncake. It stinks.



My favourite of the bunch!!!!!
Strawberry snow skin mooncake!!
And its pink too!!!!!



Museum tour now....



Traditional teacups.
This is what they call "cha guo"
Fruit and tea served during breaktime or when there are guests.



Some bird cage I decided to take.


A victorian lamp. I always wanted one of these in my house.



Bunsen lamp. Fake of course.
This basically depicts the environment people in the past live in.
Dirty and cluttered without a choice.



Looks freaking real huh???



Stamps/ seals of the the different dialects.



Love letters mould.



A ghost that I captured!
Paranormal activity! Blair witch project.



I'm much more interested in the dog than anything else.



Calligraphy.
That's my name in Chinese.



C's name.


The goodie bags and items inside.



Ohhh.. And I made a lantern. I think its pretty even if it looks kiddy.
And that's my scroll with the name inside.



Anyways, now on to my sister's event. Can I just say that the whole thing was ruined??? The weather was just in the way because IT RAINED SO HEAVILY.
All we did was grab our goodie bags and played games so as to finish up the coupons given and rushed home!!!!

We ended up playing at the corridor.



Lighting our sparklers.



Chinu got caught in the bag.



Goodie bag and its items. I changed my sparklers with C.
I wanted them in pink!!!!



Us girls and Chinu's butt.




Imma off to sleep again.


Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin