Sunday, October 11, 2009

Glitzy-glam Keychain! Elizabeth Arden "Pretty"! CLEO Mag!

***WARNING
THIS POST IS KINDA LONG AND I USE "EXCITED" ALOTTT!!!!
NOTE: I CERTAINLY AM NOT BRAGGING AT ALL IN THIS POST. JUST SHARING. (:








While walking my dog this afternoon, I opened my letter box as usual hoping to find my 2nd hand CLEO Magazine October issue that I bought online inside.

Instead, I found THREE envelopes with my name on it. I never, NEVER received so much mails before in a day. So exciting!!! Like seriously???

There was ONE that I was most excited about. However, I shall wait till the end to talk about it. Even though my post's title already has the spoiler!!!! Hahaha.

Okay, anyway, for the CLEO Magazine, I managed to find a 2nd hand copy at only SGD1.50 when the retail price is at like... SGD 4.40??? Got in on sg_beauty.


Slightly dog-eared, but other than that, everything is as good as new.
And don't Kristen Stewert look gorgeous on the cover??!!!
Makes me anticipate even more for NEW MOON. AHHHH!! TAYLOR LAUTNER!!!! I never like RP. HAha.



Next envelope has SPH magazines logo/brand name on it. Didn't know what it was till I opened it!!!!!



Yep! Its from Seventeen again!!!! My favourite magazine of all time!!!!
hmmm.. What's that you're all saying??? Can't see what's written on it??
Now lets take a closer look!!!
.
.
.
.
.


I won another 17 Giveaway!!! Elizabeth Arden "Pretty" Fragarance giveaway!
Can't wait to get it. I bet the real thing is as pretty as it looks here. Will update on it! (:






Last one, the ONE I'm most excited about!!!!!!
Are you ready for it???
*yeah, i'm ready fot it*
Really ready for it???
(Sel Gomez's song. I think she and Taylor Lautner make a really cute couple)


Anyway, here goes.......




*hyperventilating as i write this*


*still hyperventilating*




HERE IS THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes, Bel is the my nickname. Annabel is my birth name. I like Bel more though (:
Anyway, this is the envelope!!!! Wanna know where its from????







It's from Glitzy-Glam!!!!
Fans/viewers/subscribers of allthatglitters21(Elle) and juicystar07(Blair) would definitely know what I'm talking about and why I'm so excited.
YES! It's one of the most talked about/ hyped about gift store on Youtube.

Guess what's inside..... (i know...lotsa guessing)
.
.
.
.


Its a Glitzy-Glam Keychain!!!!
Its the pink with zebra striped ribbon and pink monogram.
And no, I'm not gonna be a typical Singaporean meanie and go "zip-bra" or "zee-BRAA". (you know what I mean)


And no, to be honest, I did not purchase this item. This is a prize I got from getting an honourable mention in one of allthatglitters21 subscribers contest. I'm not going much into the details though.




I spent a long time deciding which designs to choose considering the numerous designs, patterns and colours. I find that this is the nicest among them all in my opinion.







Do check out Glitzy-Glam!!!
They have really cool and unique gifts that are worth buying. Love their personalized ones the best! Would definitely make a purchase from them once I have a Paypal. (yep, i don't have a paypal account ):


Lovin' my new keychain!!!!

4 comments:

iyouwe.info said...

u r so lucky! Nanged you for good post! Nang this to see the RM15,000++ web address! Tq!

Unknown said...

iyouwe.info: thanks (: Nanged you too!!!

Bellllllla said...

so annoying.

Doc Martens Boots said...

wow the fashion is really describe here in detail and we know that the fashion is the single tool that can be use to survive in the market. the blog facilitate the customers with different fashionable dressing and with hair style.
the blog is really nice and now please let me share my experience with the other site that is a giant company in the field of the fashion and design.
must visit the site to keep yourself really kool and fahionable.
http://www.treds.co.uk/manufacturer/dr-martens/28/1

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin