Friday, October 2, 2009

Law Alternative. Surrogates Movie.

My law paper on Tuesday was a breeze!!!! So happy about it for the fact that I can tackle every question without hesitation. Yay!!!

And apparently, I won tickets to Surrogates movie!!!! All thanks to Nuffnang! The movie was great. It sure is very realistic as these robots are already available out there. Japan has those for the disabled people. The only unrealistic part is that I do not believe the whole world would purchase the robots. Probably cost a bomb!!!!



Movie was at Lido. Free seating.



Along with the tickets came this Nuffnang badge.
Its cute (:

Update on my life
My maid is going back to her country as her mum passed away. Kinda sad for her but the whole family's trying stay cheerful so as to make her feel better.

One sad thing for me is that SHE'S NOT COMING BACK!!!!!!

I'm gonna die. Tomorrow's my first day of doing household chores. I'm gonna die. Like seriously. This is too sudden for me. My hands are gonna rot. Shall dig those top grade latex gloves out tomorrow.

Cooking, washing, sweeping, mopping??? We'll see how it goes. Maybe it will work out well?



Lastly, some Chinu time.....



Wanna carry this baby home???





Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin