Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Outing. Ahern's Birthday. G-Force!!!!!

Esther called me out today to give Ahern a surprise birthday gathering. I'm like so bored at home. So of course I won't say no.

Photos frenzy!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


First stop. Sumo House for lunch. Can't seem to finish my food today.



The birthday boy with his birthday cake!!!



Woohoo!!! The girls are so s___):
Hahaha. Love the watermark. Credits to Esther.



Esther's missing....



Here she is!!!



The Giant and the Midgets.



Love <3 Miss them so much.



ESTHER= <3



Valer!!!! Check out her blog. Its uber cool!



Us 3 again (((:



I'm crazy here cos I'm damnnnnn thirsty!!!!!



This is for our beloved PEINI!!!!!



New wristband. Made it myself (:



Lovin' diggin' it!!!!



Whipped!!!!!!



Hungry hungry hungry!!!



Esther wants some popcorn!!!



Nest up...... G-FORCE!!!!!!

G-force (3d)












We watched the 3-D version. It was... AWESOME!!!!!!





Had to take this pic. I love the chipmunks!!!!!



Psychedelic Glasses!!!!!!



Look at the lens. Me and Valer are inside!!! How cool's that??!!



After the movies..... This shot's for Esther.
She says my hair looks nice to the side.
She rocks!! hahahaha




Love,
Bel



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin