Thursday, September 10, 2009

E.L.F Haul!!!

Back in August, before the dreaded long school vacation, I did an E.L.F Spree on Magicaltannsu. Bought more than I usually would on a spree. That's cos one item is so freaking cheap??? SGD6.90 for one E.L.F item in SASA. I bought one item for only SGD2.80 during the spree. It was hell worth it! So excited when I saw the package on Tuesday morning.




This is the package, and, it is HUGE!!!!
Don't let your eyes fool you by what you see here.
And also here's the foam packaging after the unravelling.



Here's the stash in total. Nail polish and blush are double wrapped as they are fragile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here are all the items I got.


E.L.F Dramatic Lash Kit.
I've always wanted to experiment with falsies. Finally I got hold of a pair!!! Yay!



Duo Eye Shadow Cream in Coffee and Cream.
The colours are really pretty. Gonna use them as bases instead of wearing them alone.



Plumping Lip Glaze in Babydoll. Long story on why I got it.
My school has a SASA outlet and I tried out the tester(gross I know), you can feel the lips plumping almost immediately(probably due to the mint). I kinda liked the feeling that's why I got it.
Out of all the other colours, Babydoll look's the prettiest. (:



Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Goddess.
I've always love tube glosses as they're really easy to apply.
Got this as there were quite a number of positive reviews of this shade.



Mel's stash!!!!!!!
I bet she's freaking excited now!!! hahahaha
E.L.F Eyeshadow brush and blending brush.
A bit about Mel, she just started on her own beauty blog and does hauls like Sephora and MAC.
Do check it out (:


Nail polish in Black and Dark Navy.
Magicaltannsu's reviewed this on her personal blog and she stated that she was impressed by this as "it goes on smoothly". So I gotta try it!
Got it in Black and Dark Navy because I've yet to try nail colours as dark as these.



Last but not least, I got the Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow.
Heard many reviews that this is "almost" as similar to NARS orgasm blusher. Never tried NARS before as SEPHORA Singapore does not carry it ):
The colour's really pretty I must say.



Here's a total of my stash, excluding Mel's brushes.
Not opening some of them any sooner as I'm determined to use up a few my current other products first.



Lastly, someone wants to say HI
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CHINU SAYS HI!!!!!




Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin