Friday, September 18, 2009

Jeans into shorts. Doggie Jacket.

Once again... I'm snipping my clothes. I love cutting them up, just cos', I don't have enough money to buy new ones. Hahaha. Anyway's snipping clothes are more fun than buying them. Trust me, I have A LOT of clothes in my wardrobe that are snipped with my trusty pair of fabric scissors.

Alrighty, here's the video that I got the instructions from. And again, its from ilyjessicaomg. Love her! She rocks!!!!






Rocking my NYP top that I cut the last time. The legs of the jeans are cut off to make this pair of shorts.


Didn't want to waste the legs...so.... I MADE A SHIRT FOR CHINU!!!!

Nice??? Denim Jacket for the beloved dog. How cute!!!!



This band is from the jeans too. I sewed studs on it to make it clasp. Love this!!!! Nice uh.


Right, so now's your turn. Bye!




Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin