Friday, September 4, 2009

Final Destination 3D meets Lady GaGa glasses!!!!


Final Destination 3D with Cui today. Been wanting to catch it since I saw the trailer.
Ohh.. And did I mention I stayed up the whole night watching FD 1-3??? It was the most awesome thing ever!!!!!! Gore rocks!!!! 3D ROCKS!!!

Anyway, the movie taught me that I should treasure my love ones while I'm still alive. You will never know when its yours or their turn to go. As the chinese saying goes, people come people go. Well, the movie was rather expected at most parts. The producers never fail to put the FDs storyline aside. "death's design", "death's list". The intro was the best!!! FD series kills rewind in skeletal format.

So all I have to say is. Run when you see the no. 180! And.... NEVER CHEAT DEATH OR YOU'LL DIE GRUESOMELY!!!!


Me in the ridiculous fingerprint-tainted glasses. I was so hoping I wouldn't get any eye infection. Who knows how many person has used it before??


THE 3D EXPERIENCE IS NOW HERE AT AMK HUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glasses looked crappy here with the flash. ):


Taken without flash.
And I realise the glasses looked like the one Lady Gaga wore on Poker Face!!!!!!!



Does it not look like??? Therefore, I went totally gaga as you can see in the next few pics. Prepare to get freaked!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Monkey-ish Gaga.


Probably the worst Gaga you ever seen.
I had so much fun lemme tell ya.


Catch Final destination if you haven't already!!!!!


Love,
Bel

1 comment:

Viya said...

i thought u met the real lady gaga...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin