Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Runaways.







Lately, for the past few months I've been crazy over this movie. The Runaways is not just another idol movie but a bio-pic of the actual Runaways band where it revolves mostly around lead singer Cherrie Currie(played by Dakota Fanning) and Joan Jett!!!(played by Kristen Stewert).

Watch the above official trailer and don't tell me you hate it!

I'm honestly in love with Kristen Stewert in this movie not because she's hot and not because of Twilight(ahh!). But because she looks almost like Joan Jett. And I LOVE Joan Jett!!! And this role suited her so much better than Bella Swan.

Dakota Fanning seriously matured a lot in this movie. And this is a stepping stone for her career in time to come.

My opinions are solely based on the trailer, clips and music video I watched on the official YOUTUBE channel of The Runaways movie. I haven't watched the movie yet as it only debuts next week in Singapore. Do check the videos out. Its AWESOME TTM!



Watch the Cherry Bomb music video by Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewert. Their vocals are really good I must say. Especially Kristen Stewert's!!!

Get the sound track here!!!
I'm getting mine as soon as the CD hits shores in Singapore!!!

Join the official Facebook page too!

Can't wait to catch The Runaways next week May 6th!!!!!





Love,
Bel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am going to Singapore next week to watch the Runaways. I am huge Kstew fan and my country is not showing it. Thankfully it was just right about the time that I plan my holiday. So Singapore here I come:)

Unknown said...

Anonymous:
Which country are you from? Haha. You're lucky that The Runaways are screening when you're here. Hope you like it here and welcome to Singapore (:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin