Thursday, April 22, 2010

Guten Tag

Hello!!!
Its been awhile since I've updated this space.
That's because I've been having my internship for NINE whole weeks.

I've officially ended my internship! And boy, am i happy (:
Its a really tough and mind draining kinda job.
Was working as a customer service call agent at a bank.
I've learnt a lot through this job butt I don't think I would ever want to go back there again.
Its really really stressful.

***Pictures pictures..



Clement (:
He's a temp staff and he's AWESOME! Taken during his last day at work. He's going for NS. Take care dude!
We'll miss you!



Group shot!! Shiyi, me, Claire, Xueyi, Kat, Clement.


Xueyi, Shiyi, Kat and me (:
I miss these girls...


Shen Xiang and Claire.
He's a really nice dude. The 3 of us went Holland V for an awesome night out once (:


THIS!!! is the secret to how I survived my 9 weeks!!\
Yes its a vending machine!!!
I love the Blackcurrant juice. And...its FREE!



Jerrold, Shiyi, Xueyi and Nicholas.
This two guys started on the same day as us.
They're awesome people.


Shiyi, Claire darling and me.
I miss Claire a lot already.
The only thing I miss the most about internship is her.
Anyways, school has started, for me at least.
Met Ariel for class yesterday. So happy to see her. I miss her so much!!!
Didn't see her for nine weeks. Glad to finally see her (:
Well,
I'll update again soon (:
Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin