Friday, April 30, 2010

Catching up.

Met up with Sherman today for an awesome buffet dinner.
Its been awhile since I had buffet AND also awhile since I last met up with Sherman.
Dinner was at Kuishinbo Suntec City. Food was seriously one of the best I had in awhile.




The glass Tiramisu thingy was the best!!! Its like a solid form of B52.



We drank almost all the different types of tea there. They are Twinings. Really yummy.
Peppermint and the strawberry one was the best.


Green tea ice cream with lotsa chocolate sprinkles!!!


Picture this (:


Fondue made by yours truly. The strawberry coated one is yummy!


I look fat. :/



Chawanmushi!!!!


SEAFOOD GALORE!!!!



Sushi and Sashimi!!!



Unglam shot of me eating the crabs :D


We had more than this and I was so full after the dinner.
Frolick at Cine later because our tastebuds are lemming for some froyo!!!

Had an awesome time tonight. (:



Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin