Sunday, August 2, 2009

Watsons card.

I GOT MY WATSONS CARD TODAY!!!

Got it just for the discount vouchers inside. Finally I can buy my Rimmel London mascara. An 2 pc chicken meal at KFC for $5. YAY!!!!

Making a list and budget of what to get at Watsons.

So excited. (: And happy too.
Gonna save a whole lotta money and buy a whole lotta things. (:

Ohh... on an even brighter note. My F21 spree items have arrived!!!! All that's left is for collection only. Double yay!!!!

Gonna go watch vids on YT now. Bye.


Love,
Bel

2 comments:

Ju Ann said...

Hey! I was just wondering whether I should get the Watsons Card. Is the discount vouchers inside really worth the membership fee?

Unknown said...

yep! It sure is worth it. Upon activation, they give you twenty points free. Also, the vouchers for cosmetics and other stuffs have offers and discounts with no minimum spending too. Plus its a lifetime membership. So i find that it is very beneficial. Especially if you do shop at Watsons alot. Hope this helps. (:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin