Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dream a little dream of me.


As the sky darkens and starts to get filled with artificial lights aplenty, I reminiscence of the splendid nights I have with you.





Capella Hotel @ Sentosa

Mimi(mummy) had this offsite meeting at Capella in Sentosa. The company usually have the meeting overseas, but due to the H1N1..so...no choice lor.

Capella is a new architectural hotel built in the shape of a figure 8. They have villas there too. But we stayed in their luxury suite(all the rooms are suites). My goodness!!! The size of one room is bigger than my house unit??? OMFG!!!!! So freaking huge.

They have a balcony where you can look over to the pool and mainland. Also, the bathroom is bigger than my room. The have a bathtub, a cubicle, and a shower. Drinks there are free flow too! And a mini coffee machine with a HUGE plasma tv.

I wish I can stay there everyday. ):


The bathroom, look at the HUGE amount of space behind me. Ohh. And the reflection is from a window. You can bubble bath and look out into the scenary during the day.


MY BUBBLE BATH!!! LOOK AT THOSE BUBBLES!!!





Two sinks???


The MEGA HUGE bed!!!!! Can sleep at least 4 persons.


Plasma Tv, Coffee Machine, DVD player and iPod speaker.
I watched Hannah Montana, Wizards and The Hills the whole night.


The balcony, Mainland is behind me (:








Missing you dearly. Snowy.


Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin