Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chinu.



Meet my new love. Chinu.

She wants to introduce herself.



Hi, I'm Chinu. I am one and a half year this year. I'm a cross Pappilon with I also don't know what breed. I'm black and white. I love it(MJ worh!!!!)
I came from SPCA to the hands of my new owner Annabel.
How I ended up at SPCA was that some kind soul saw me stranded in this bustling island.
The days I was alone, I was scared and starving. Hence, I'm officially underweight now.
They brought me to SPCA and shaved my long hair down as I was all dirty and matted.
I was suffering from some rashes and had to undergo some medication until now.
(see my name)
Vaccination and sterilisation also took place.
The people at the shelter treated me dearly.
Until one day, Annabel came down to visit me. I didn't know what she wanted to do.
As usual, I kept running up and down and heard Annabel say something like "i feel giddy just by looking at her."
The next thing I knew, I was under pending by her family.

On Tuesday, 18 August 2009.
Annabel came down again to see me.
I kinda recognized her. But didn't know what she came down for.
She kept playing and talking to me.
The next thing i knew, I was on the cab home.
Its the first time stepping out and breathing the fresh air for the first time after so long.
Moreover, I am loved once again.
Can't wait for the happy life ahead.

Love,
Chinu


And so, this is what my baby Chinu has to say.
I really love her ever since I saw her.
She ain't no replacement for my Snowy as they're both different in terms of breed and behavoir.
I still miss Snowy though.
I love them both the same.
Okay, gotta go play with Chinu now. Bye!!!!


Love,
Bel

2 comments:

oOgA said...

Chinu is real cute looking pup there, although she's still skinny. Care and love will be her strength to make her well.

best wishes to Chinu :)

Unknown said...

oOgA: She's real cute. Good news is she's not skinny anymore now. haha Thanks for concerning (:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin