Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tiramisu. Retail Theraphy. Interview. Party!!!!!

*Pictures in this post related to my previous one.





Tiramisu making in the process......

Whipping the mixture....


Claire darling still whipping it.


Dipping the lady fingers into our "powerful" concoction.


Claire and me!!!


The secret ingredients.....




Shopping!!!!

Claire needs formal wear for the next day's interview.


The final pick of the day. A pant suit overall!!!



Interview for internship/attachement!!!

Me and Ariel. I'm gonna miss her so much!!!
The thought of not having her makes me wanna cry.



Me and my darling (:





Party at Mel's place!!!

Chai pok, Melvin and Jona.
Not forgetting the shot glasses!!!

Jason, Sharon and Chai pok!


Me and my beautiful Claire.
I did her makeup yesterday.


Me and the boys.
Jona, Melvin, Jacky and me.


Jacky spilled Martell on my phone.
Fuck shiz...


Us people.


Look at the way he's going..
WTF-OMG-OMFG!!!!


See how red and drunk he is.
Tsk tsk.


Dunkin' in!!!!






Love,
Bel

1 comment:

dblchin (double chin) said...

omg! looks like whole lotsa fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin