Saturday, February 6, 2010

Like OMG!!!

Lotsa mixed feelings in this post.

Firstly, MY INTERVIEW WAS A SUCCESS!
However, happy yes, sad yes too.
I'm uber rad about getting it.
Been waiting for this for a very very long time. Hahahaha.
Like FINALLY!!!!
Work starts MONDAY!!!

But, I'm sad because I will miss all my friends ):
Like really all of them. ):
I love my friends alot.
Like really alot.
I'm gonna miss Ariel!!!, Melvin, Jacky, Jubina, Ally!!!, Cheryl SW.
But of course, not forgetting a special someone. ):
I miss my friends!!!!! ))))':

I almost cried when I heard that Ariel did not get in.
Even though darling Claire is there, its still like something is missing.



On to some happier stuff,





THE PARTY WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!



I had Martell shots, Baileys shots, and that's about it.
But boy, I drank more than the others.
My skin is all tight and dry now.
Alcohol = B.A.D




My badly painted nails by Melvin.
Trust me.
Its worst than it looks.

Mel's nails are painted with Chanel polish in French Manicure.
Super sexaye. Hahahahahhahaha.
Manicurist is me of course!!!!
He wouldn't let Jason touch his nails and screamed "NO NO,don't touch! Only Annabel can paint my nails!". Feel darn honoured. hahahahahahaha-rofl-lol-omg-wtf-omfg-hahahahhahaha
The boy was drunk luh. Keep asking me to sing while he play the guitar(but i kicked his guitar accidentally during the night. so sorry).

We went to the playground near Mel's place.
Gawd. It was soooo much fun. Hahahahahaha.
Spin wheels, cycle on equipments, epic failed pull ups and saying hi and goodbye to random strangers.


Mel talked to me lotsa things during the night.
He's such a brother to me. Gonna miss classmate soooo much!!!
Wanted to cry when I said bye to Mel and Jacky.
I love my classmates too much.
I am missing Ariel already.



Well, wish me luck in everything that comes my way from now on.




Love,
Bel



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin