Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wrapping up 2011

Hell Yeah!!! Its already going to the end of 2011 and this is only the fifth post of the year? wheeeeee


2011 honestly is the year of many new experiences, one that should be learnt from or maybe well best forgotten. So many shit happened this year that I kinda do not want to go through the bad parts though. But of course there are good stuffs that happened, even if there's very lil things to talk about the good one though. Aite, let's start then.....


2011


 1. Graduation 
I have finally graduated from Polytechnic! Got a Diploma...like finally!!! I know its not much but come on..I'm only 20! Forgive the exclamation marks. Anyway, I did not go for my grad day at all. Found it too overrated and went to pick up my Diploma on another day instead. But still, grad ain't all about robes and hats, it means you've finally accomplished what you have stepped into school at Poly for the first day and have come all the way to well...here.


 2. Jobs 
Jobs, and I mean jobs and not career. I have just gotten a Diploma, so I'm kinda switching in between jobs alot just cause I wanna find what kinda career path/route I really like before settling down or going to University to further studies in that particular area. So yep. And yes, I mean switch, cos I kinda switch between jobs quite alot! This is like my third one in a year already and I'm thinking of switching again. I know it ain't that good for my resume but... I'm 20, if I don't get to experiment and try out different things now, I might regret it later.


 3. Friends
With so many different jobs that I take up, of course I'll get to meet friends from here and there. That's one of the perks I would say. I get to meet many people from different ages, race and country. It was really a very wonderful experience.


 4. New Phone
I got myself a Blackberry 9900 all by myself. Have been using a really really old phone for quite a while already. I would say getting a new phone by yourself is like getting a house with your very own money. Heh. Its worthwhile.


 5. Lost weight 
Okay, might be exaggerating here. But I did lose 1.5 kg alrighty!


 6. Responsibility
Once I started work, all expenses from my mum is cut off. So I gotta pay my own bills, pay for my own shopping and grocery, you name it. It was hard, still hate it. But hey, you'll get used to it.


7. The Boyfriend
1 1/2 years already it a really damn long time. I love my baby




 Well, that's all that is good for 2011. The rest is kinda crappy. Wish to just forget about them that's all. Can't wait for 2012. No really, 2012 will definitely be so much better. *cross fingers*

Shall do a 2012 resolutions? We'll see.....

Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin