Friday, May 20, 2011

What's in my Shower? (Shower Routine)

So I have been seeing lotsa "What's in my Shower?" videos popping up a lot on YouTube lately and i find them really fun and interesting to watch. So even though i have YouTube channel and used to do videos, imma gonna put it up here instead cuz i don't have a friggin' video camera. (Y)


So here's the lineup......

Shampoo and Conditioner



I swearrrrrr by TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner. Its smells sooooooooo goooooood and leave me hair really soft and smooth. I got mine from Guardian Pharmacy at a real steal @ $14.90 for both aka one for one offer! (:



Hair Treatment




After shampoo and conditioner I will do hair treatment for about half and hour or so. Always towel dry before treatment. I'm always switching my hair treatments so ain't gonna comment much bout the product.



Shave




So while I'm waiting for the treatment to settle and do its job I don't just do nothing. I SHAVE!!! Veet depilatory cream is <3!!!!




Brush




And then, I brush my teeth while waiting for all the necessary products to settle. I always brush my teeth in the shower. Not before or after. Usually while conditioning my hair if I'm not doing treatment or shaving that is.



Body



Lastly, I use Lux White Impress. Cheap. Good. Works pretty well. So yay!





Some videos of "What's in my Shower?" on YouTube that i like to watch:

















*Not trying to think I'm cool or what f***. Just feel like its pretty awesome to keep track of what you use so that you know when its time to change new products or keep in mind which are the good ones.





Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin