Friday, February 25, 2011

Now that school's out...




Yesterday was my last paper. So finally school's officially out!!!
I finally have all the time in the world to figure things out bout my life and just have fun all day long at the same time. Say yay!!!


Things to do now that there's no school:

Youtube all day long. Watch How-to videos, trailers, movie uploads and so many things. I have so much time now. Hmm...maybe do some videos for fun??? Hee...we'll see (:



Blog. Read blogs. Search for interesting blogs. Find topics to blog. Share my own opinions and so on. Yep.



Tumblr!!! It is so fun. Like yay!!! Haven't been logging into my account for so long.
Gonna Tumblr for new trends, media and more :D


TWEET!!!!! Needless to say, this IS a neccessity. Not because to only share stuffs with my friends, the world and random people. But...to check on news, celebs and more. Its so addictive and I've been on it for 3 years. WOW O.O


Get a job and start working. So I can buy stuffs, have a life, club and save up for further studies.



READ!! Books will always be my best friend if they're not sooo expensive. But wait...there's always the library :DDDDD






So yep, that's what I'll be doing. Till then. Adious (:





Love,
Bel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin